Sunday, July 4, 2010

Thankfulness Day 144:: I'm Famous!

I first thought I was famous when I met Jerry O'Connell in Rosarito Mexico in High School.  Then I thought I was famous when LL Cool J winked at me on the Leeza Show.  Oh and how about the time I hung out with Jeremy Jackson the kid from Baywatch at a party?  While all those make me super famous (I'm sure you agree) this tops the charts!

My husband led worship for Compass Bible Church on a float in the Lake Forest 4th of July Parade!  No I'm not kidding and I felt really famous as it went by!  The only problem was that no one knew he was MY husband and my screaming for his attention was drowned out by the blasting speakers.....that kind of took away from my fame....So I did what any good wife would do and I ran after the float with my camera until he acknowledged my presence!

Nevertheless I still felt VERY famous to be the wife of a worship leader on a float ;)  I'm very proud of him and his voice is awesome!  I've never heard him sound bad.  Seriously check him out here.

Today I am thankful for the many opportunities Devin gets to lead worship and point people towards God.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails