Saturday, September 27, 2008

Survey

A Parenting Tag

Photobucket

OK, the directions are to post a favorite pic of me and my children and answer the following questions, then tag as many as I'd like! Here we go:

1. How many kids do you have? 2

2. What are their ages? 3, 10 months

3. What time do you usually start your day? 6:30-7am

4. What do they eat for breakfast? The second Kai wakes up he says I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, I want milk, juice, granola bar, chicken! I give him juice and a pancake, bagel, waffle, granola bar, peaches, or toast. Nash eats toast with fruit.

5. Do they get to watch T.V.? Nash doesn't like tv. Kai loves it and talks about watching his 'show' all day if we don't get out of the house! He usually watches in the morning and then if he's had a nap he can watch a movie in the evening when I'm watching my shows.

6. What's their favorite activity? Kai likes to wrestle with anyone who is willing including Nash. Nash likes to drum on things with his sticks.

7. Do you get a break during the day for some "you" time? Almost never. Kai has outgrown his naps and it's hard to keep him in his room without him opening the doors a hundred times.

8. How do you end your day? Put the kids to bed at 7pm and watch all the shows I'm addicted too with Devin. Sometimes I'll read after that.

9. What's your best parenting advice or tip? Be consistent and honest with the actions/morals you are teaching your children. They pick up on things very early. Take the time to play with them even when you are doing something "important."

10. Tagging the following:

1. Caryn
2. Any other mom who reads this?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails