Sunday, April 13, 2008

The house is finally ours

Escrow closed on Friday afternoon and we can finally start moving stuff over! My parents came over this past week to visit. My mom and I did many shopping trips to get this house furnished and stuff to decorate. We need to hire a handy man to get all the drapes and blinds up. Not to mention new homes don't come with mailboxes! There is a lot to be done and I'm thankful we don't have to be in right away. Our plan is to be in the new home by June.

It snowed today. April 13th and it's snowing! This weather is really bizarre and hard to get use to. I had to drop off my mom and dad today and afterwards Kai asked if he could go to the airport and go on a plane with Papa and Gigi. He just doesn't understand that I wish I could go on a plane with them too! We'll be in Cali in July but that seems forever away.

Here are a few pictures from this week:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails