Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ending of thankfulness chapter

Well I think I'm throwing in the towel!  I can't possibly keep up with posting everyday and I feel this pressure on me followed by guilt!  So I believe I'm going to end it here at 100 days away from 1 year and say that sometimes it's hard to find things that I'm thankful for. 

There are some days that I can't see past my own circumstances and I can find myself in a slump.  Being thankful is the beginning of praising and worshiping our God.  Thankfulness can go along way and through the storms it really helps to be thankful.

We are still in a battle.  My husband's job looks like it's ending again and we have a baby on the way.  But we've come so far and I'm not going to give up fighting now!  I will admit that I'm very done with these trials and I NEED some stability. 

..I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Philippians 4: 11-13

2 comments:

Melanie Gao said...

Thank you for all the thankfulness posts you did. They really touched me and made me feel more grateful for the wonderful things in my life. I wish you and your husband and your growing family all the best. I hope you'll post pics of the baby when he or she arrives!

cherimarie said...

Oh yes absolutely! I really enjoy your blog too! I'm still going to post I just don't have the time to do a 'daily' one and I don't like the pressure! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails