Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thankfulness Day 245-254:: Sorry I've been sick!

Thankfulness Day 245::  Although I have bad morning sickness today I am very thankful for the little life growing inside of me :)

Thankfulness Day 246::  There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God; for anyone who enters God’s rest also rests from his own work, just as God did from his. Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will fall by following their example of disobedience. – Hebrews 4:9-11
I haven't been doing any Sweet Lily work on Sundays trying to make it my Sabbath.  It's really given me time to just rest and take a break.  I try to seek the Lord and what He has for me.  Don't get me wrong this can be really hard but having your own business can overtake even your family life and I'm really trying to not be consumed ;)


Thankfulness Day 247::  Today I am thankful that we have Christ as the center of our marriage and so we stand strong through these trials and storms that can easily rip us apart. 


Thankfulness Day 248::  This super cute Tutu with ties on the end is on CLEARANCE!  It's a one of a kind and took me too long to make so I'm selling it for only $25!  It's super full and fits a girl 2T-3T.  Sweetlilytutus.etsy.com

Thankfulness Day 249::  I'm suffering from Vertigo!  Luckily I bought Sea Bands and I haven't had an episode since!  I am very thankful that I am able to buy something to help and have access to such medicines.

Thankfulness Day 250::  What a week!  I had so many orders, almost all with the Owl Theme!  I really feel thankful that people choose to order from me and that God is blessing this business!

Thankfulness Day 251::  The Purse Party I had for the Cambodian made purses was a success!  I've sold so many purses and it all goes back to their ministry.  To think that years before they felt lost and doomed to slavery.  I'm so thankful I can help make a difference in their lives!

Thankfulness Day 252:: All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 
2 Timothy 3:16-17  (I'm very thankful that ALL of the Bible is from God, not just pieces!)


Thankfulness Day 253::  I LOVE the rain!  It makes the air feel clean and everything so green.  We are getting more rain then normal and I am thankful for that weather change.

Thankfulness Day 254::  Kai has his first field trip with school today.  I am that nervous parent that doesn't want to send him without me being there!  He loves Jr. Kindergarten though and I'm very thankful he gets to attend there.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails