Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankfulness Day 240-244:: Cambodian Purses are Here!

Thankfulness Day 240:Today I am thankful for my church and all the people that go there.  I've never found a church quite like it!

Thankfulness Day 241: This week started off with lots of orders.  I just LOVE doing orders, especially custom ones I've never done before!  God is so good and has really blessed me, for that I'm thankful today.

Thankfulness Day 242: We are still praying about Devin's job.  It's so hard to stay in a temp job and never though if they will value you enough to hire you on.  My heart goes out to him and I pray often that they would see the hard work of his hands.  For now we just have to wait.  I could be frustrated and very unthankful but I am reminded of the year without any job.  So I am very thankful that he has full time employment and I will choose not to worry but trust that God has that greater plan for us.

Thankfulness Day 243: Wordless Wednesday! 
Future Police Officer!  Today I am thankful that the boys got to visit a Fire Station and dream a little.

Thankfulness Day 244: I got a shipment from Cambodia this week.  Purses, wallets, nursing covers, aprons, ornaments, scarfs, headbands, and baby booties made from women/girls rescued from Prostitution and given a new life learning to sew at a Safe House.  What a ministry and what a blessing for these girls.  Most were sold into slavery at a young age from their families or their families were tricked into thinking it was education they were getting but they were wrong.  In His Steps International created this ministry to give these women a new life. I'm helping to sell these purses for them and they are so well made!  I've already picked about 5 favorites!  I'm thankful today to do my part in helping supply the needs of these young women. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails