Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Boys will be Boys

If boys will be boys, does that mean that Bloody Noses and Bite Marks come with the territory?  I mean should I NOT be surprised when they can't keep their hands off of each other? 

I think the testosterone must soar from the age of 1 because there is never a dull moment.  I have also come to believe that being the mom of more then one boy is truly a different kind of mom that is in a special kind of club.  It's a club full of being patient and having understanding as they scale your walls and put their brother in a head lock. 

So it's about time that I make something for boys.  How about a cape to contribute to their super hero adventure?  I'm really praying about taking this next step.  But until then I'll focus on Frilly little girls in Cute Birthday Ladybug Tutu Outfits!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails