Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Simply Amazed

We serve a BIG God my friends. Through this tough journey for us I plan to document all the ways I see God's hand as we move back home and get where he wants us next. Well He's already starting to work!

Our house:
Let's face it, the market is horrible! Houses are down 10% and the buyers are few. When I spoke with our real estate agent she said that it's a really slow time and no one is buying. Regardless of this news I know that God will sell our house in the next couple of months. So I prayed that God would have someone knock on my door who is interested in our house. Last night my neighbor came knocking on my door. I told her the previous day that we are going to list our house at the end of March but are willing to sell now if someone is interested. She said that she was talking to her friend who wants to live in our neighborhood and wants a house with wood floors, granite counters, and 3 car garage! I thought wow God you work fast! They are coming this afternoon to look at it. We also had a showing last week from our real estate agent. Then I got a call today from another real estate agent to show our house tomorrow. ALL of these showing are before it's even on the market!

So I close with this:
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails