Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Photobucket

My sweet Kai turns 3 today! Time really does fly by so I'm trying to savor every minute. We had moms group this morning and I made oreo cupcakes and an egg & sausage casserole. Kai ran around with the other kids and because it was 'his day' he got a little too aggressive and ended up in time out twice! Later we went to his 3 year check up and he got a shot. He said he wanted another owie so he could get more bandaids. Silly kid. He measured 90% in height and 98% in weight. Yikes! After that we went to Toys R Us and he picked out a birthday toy. He got a little legos set from the movie Cars and some of their characters. He's playing with it right now.

Happy Birthday Kai!

2 comments:

cc26 said...

Aw, so cool! Happy Birthday Kai!
Today was my sisters 18th birthday! :)

A. said...

Happy Birthday Kai! (late...sorry)
Can I have your casserole recipe? I have always wanted to make one of those.

I wanted to encourage you to not feel too bad about not being able to feed Nash right now the way you'd like. You've already gone WAY more than most American women (6 weeks for many!). You've done good mama!

And I'm realy happy to hear that the financial woes have been heard by God and prayer has been answered. It's so reassuring to know that He ALWAYS provides. You'll have to let us know how it is to clean someone else home. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails