Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My little friend



After I laid my boys down for their nap I noticed a little mouse jump into my fireplace. Yikes! I didn't know I was so scared of them but then I couldn't do anything but obsess over the mouse so I packed the kids up and went to Menards for a mouse trap. I could get a real cheap one for a buck or I could spend $10 and get a cage that will keep the mouse from being harmed. My compassion got the better of me and I was on a mission to save this mouse and let it back into the wild! And that is just what I did. Within 24 hours I caught that mouse with some peanut butter in the trap and I drove 2 miles away (to ensure he wouldn't make his way back to my hospitable home) and let him off into the wild. For some reason I'm not thinking we are done with this mouse thing as Nash's sippy cup had bite marks on it while in the garage. I'll let you know when I find another little friend.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails