Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Recipe of the Week

Artichoke Dip

People are always looking for a good artichoke dip and this is one that is requested by family and friends A LOT. I've eaten so much that I'm sick of it but that shouldn't stop you from getting sick of it too ;)

1 can of artichoke hearts chopped and drained
1 1/2 cups of fresh parmesean cheese
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
1 cup of mayonaisse
1 small can of green chilies
1 dash of tobasco sauce

Mix it all together and bake it at 375 for 20 minutes or until lightly browned on top. We serve it with Wheat Thins but you can eat it with your favorite cracker or pieces of bread I suppose.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Eli's Lids said...

I love how you do recipies.Do you think you would be interested in being a guest writter on my blog once a month? I would love to have a how-to post once a month for a meal. Maybe you can do an appetizer, dinner and dessert then cook it and take pix of you guys eating it. I think it could be really funny. It might even help bring traffic to your sock and Devin's music. At the end in the little "about Cheri" section I would have a link to your blog, etsy site and his music. Let me know if you are interested and I'll let you know a bit more about my vision for the post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails