Saturday, November 29, 2008

Paula's Hair Party

I've mentioned before that I took over Paula's cleaning houses while she battles breast cancer. She had her first chemo treatment and will lose her hair sometime in the next week or so. So she had a hair party and invited me and another hairstylist to do the shaving and pink streaks! I was in charge of the pink streaks so off I went to bleach out chunks of hair from ages 2-60 something? Oh the fun! It was great to see everyone supporting Paula. Even her bearded husband shaved his head and beard and NO ONE recognized him!

However as I was busy with my girls, Devin had a different plan in mind and somehow got Kai on board. Take a look ----->


Wait who is that????


But I just gave him a cute haircut!! What about Christmas pictures????!!


Well it's all for a good cause :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails