Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hard Places



We are going through a hard time right now. It's scary and sometimes I don't understand why the trails never end but here are some verses I am going to meditate on as we seek God's will:

Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you: He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.
Psalm 55:22 NASB

Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your soul. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:28-30 NIV

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord.
Proverbs 21:30 NIV

The Lord will work out his plans for my life—for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever.Psalm 138:8 NLT

Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
Psalm 55:22 KJV

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 18:2 NIV

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails