Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hungry Tummy Tuesday (Wednesday!)

So I had the flu yesterday and I never got around to posting a recipe, I didn't remember either!

So here is goes:

EASY Crockpot Pot Roast

I make this often, my family enjoys it as do I! It's great for toddlers too because the veggies and meat get so tender so it's easy for them to chew.

1 chunck roast (or cut up stew meat which is what I buy)
1/2 package of baby carrots
2 large pototoes cut up
1 package of Lipton onion soup mix
1 can of Golden Mushroom Soup

Put the meat in the crockpot, then the veggies, then sprinkle the onion soup mix, and pour over the golden mushroom soup. Set it on low and check if every few hours because my crockpot cooks faster then I would like. I took me all of 5 minutes to throw it in and dinner was ready on time!

1 comment:

A. said...

I need to use my crockpot more. I haven't been successful with a roast in it yet. I'll have to give it another try.

Related Posts with Thumbnails