Sunday, August 1, 2010

Thankfulness Day 172:: Condo

As I unloaded box after box and had to walk them to the condo I realized that the proximity of our place is very close to the street and it could be MUCH worse!  In fact I was praising God that it wasn't farther and realized how very thankful I was that this place was  in such a great location.  I get to have the kids playing right out front of our condo, it's not too far a walk from our parking space (it's set up like apartments), we have no one on the right side of us, my soon to be good friend Christy lives across the way with her three girls, I have a screen on my door, my neighbors told me I could just walk in if I needed anything, AND there is a 16 year old girl who hosts a kids "Jesus story time" outside of our condo!  Does it get any better then this?

Well maybe it does but I think this is just what I needed.  We will be officially in probably tomorrow or Wednesday. :)

Today I am thankful for all of the above!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails