Monday, August 16, 2010

Thankfulness Day 187:: Chicken Enchilada Casserole

 This picture doesn't do this recipe justice but this is really good!  My hubby wants it weekly I think so I'm sharing it with you.  Not the healthiest though...

 Chicken Enchilada Casserole

What You Need

3/4 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, divided
2 cups  chopped cooked chicken
1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 lb.  (8 oz.) VELVEETA Mild Mexican Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product with Jalapeno Peppers, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
6 Corn tortillas (6 inch), cut in half

Make It


HEAT oven to 350°F. Reserve 1/4 cup salsa for later use. Mix chicken, soup and VELVEETA until well blended; spread 1 cup onto bottom of 8-inch square baking dish.
TOP with layers of 6 tortilla halves and 1/2 each of the remaining remaining salsa and chicken mixture; repeat layers.
BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until heated through. Serve topped with reserved salsa.

Today I am thankful that I found a recipe that I can add to my favorites.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails