Monday, August 23, 2010

Thankfulness Day 194:: My husband

We live in a world surrounded by broken marriages.  I would say these days more marriages fail then succeed.  We've had our fair share of troubles, trials, and tribulations!  In fact we are STILL currently in one, that NEVER ends!

Our marriage isn't perfect but I'm proud to share these messages from my husband this week.  It shows that you can make it through plenty of job loss and instability and still make it, happily.

Hi. Thanks for bearing with me through my jaw pain/headache last night. I affirm you for being such a good steward of our finances. I hear horror stories of shopping wives but you just save and cut corners to keep us on track. Thank you for being the best partner in the world. 

 

HI. I want to affirm you for being such a woman of God. I am so thankful that you pray for me, with me and with the boys. Every day, I hear you sharing Jesus with our boys and it shows in their answers. How many boys do you know that say they are thankful for God and how he loves them? It's even better knowing that he ...doesn't say anything for approval. He is who he is.

You are beautiful inside and out. I am a blessed man to share life with you.

 

I don't know what I did to get so lucky. I'm so blessed to do life with you. You're thoughtful, caring, compassionate and funny. I had fun last night playing cards and winning a lot. ;)

 

You make me smile and laugh when we are together. I love how this new home is drawing us closer and that we are working together even better. I affirm you for always looking to care for me. I'm the luckiest guy in the whole world with a wife who supports and cares for her husband. Even during the most difficult times a...nd crazy life struggles, you ALWAYS look to encourage, support and stand by me. I am blessed.

 Today I am thankful for my husband.

Related Posts with Thumbnails