Saturday, August 14, 2010

Thankfulness Day 185:: Pottery Barn Drapes

I wish I was more of a Hoarder sometimes.  You know those things that you just wish you held onto or kept?  That happens to me ALL the time because I can't stand clutter!  And because I can't stand clutter and like to feel organized I tend to give/sell too much!  So you get to gain!

I'm selling these Pottery Barn Drapes on Ebay.  They are super long and big and beautiful.  The color is a deep olive green and they have a bit of a metallic texture.  Perfect condition and only used 2 years!  They are going for $41 for both right now on Ebay!  Get them before they are gone (so I can come hunt you down years from now when I wished I kept them!)

Today I am thankful that I was able to own such beautiful drapes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails