Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thankfulness Day 195:: Fly on the wall

Dear Fly on the Wall,

You are a nuisance.  I don't like you much and you buzz around the house like you own it.  I pay good rent and am not sharing with you or any of your little friends.

Not only that but you know too much.  You see me lose my temper behind closed doors.  You've seen me spill on the floor and be too lazy to clean it up.  You know about my secret M&M stash.

I killed you once in mid-air and I was super proud of myself.  I looked around to see if ANYONE saw that amazing swing but alas you came back to life once in the trash can.

Sorry fly, you just don't fit in here and it's time to go. 

Cheri

Today I am thankful that I don't live in Illinois with mice in my house anymore.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails