Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thankfulness Day 11

It's been a long 10 months of trials and growth. The pruning has hurt and been extremely uncomfortable. We are not out of the woods yet but having a new job for Devin I feel that I can look back safely and see the growth. Our dependence on God and our trust in Him has truly been tested and I believe we have come out stronger and unharmed.

Today I am thankful for the pruning in this last year and the people Devin and I have become.

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and be complete, not lacking anything." James 1:2-4

"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him." James 1:12

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails