Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thankfulness Day 9



For the last 8 months or so we've been going to Chick-fil-A on Tuesday nights for dinner. I didn't know about this place until I moved back here and let me tell you I'm in LOVE! The one by our house has the best owners! Every Tuesday night kids eat free with the purchase of an adult meal, they have a craft table, sometimes a balloon guy, an indoor playground, and always a great big cow dressed up and walking around! (Nash use to run away terrified from him but now runs up to him and gives him a high five!) Plus once a month they have every 100th guest eats free chicken for 1 year, free breakfast items on friday morning, and this week eat a free item to help celebrate their anniversary! It's the best chicken around!

The best part of Chick-fil-A is that they are closed on Sundays because the founder is a Christian.

Today I am thankful for Chick-fil-A and the many memories my boys will have playing there and meeting new friends!

2 comments:

Frugalissa Finds said...

I don't know if it is a southern thing but our CFA does this thing some mornings where when you take in a cereal box top they give you a free breakfast item that is feautred that week. Ask, it may be a promotion. Who knows. Here they do it once or twice yr for like 2 months at a time.

ASH said...

I am so excited to see this post!! You see, I am not all crazy! People around here just don't know what they are missing. But I sure do!!

Chick-fil-a is an awesome company! The Cathy family is a great Christian family!! Did you know that Chick-fil-a is an Atlanta company!! I've eaten at the original!!

Continue to eat enough chicken for me since I only get to enjoy it when I go home to Georgia!

Related Posts with Thumbnails