Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thankfulness Day 14



I really enjoy running outside. You put me on a treadmill indoors and I'm done in 5 minutes but there is something about the outdoors that I love! This morning was one of those days. The rain clouds hovered above and the sun was out also. It was a beautiful morning. When I run I can clear my head and I feel that I can have my alone time with God. Some of my best quiet times with God are on my runs. This morning was one of them. I even ran 4 miles and that is GOOD for me!

Today I am thankful for the ability to run and the joy I find in it.

1 comment:

rachael said...

I've always wanted to be an outside runner, but it just doesn't agree w/ my body (shins, mostly, after lots of years of playing basketball). I agree, though, being alone outside is a great way to spend time with God -- especially for mommies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails