We are looking for a Nanny who will help with the boys.
Here are a few expectations:
- Must watch 4 yr old closely so he doesn't take switch blade and cut things in the garage unattended
- Must be okay with 2 yr old whacking himself in the head if he doesn't get what he wants
- Again must be okay with supervising 4 yr old at 6am as he gets butter knife to make a pb&j
- Watch for fruit voluntarily being thrown in the trash 'because it looked old'
- Must be more strong willed than the 2 yr old who won't clean up his toys and outwit a 2 hour sweaty screaming tantrum
- Has to know when to put mommy in timeout so she doesn't lose it with the kiddos
- If you dare to serve rice, must know how to calm 4 yr old down when he spots it on his plate
- Must hold 2 yr old in an arm lock so he doesn't jump into 4 yr olds swimming lesson
- Must see the humor of the 4 yr old streaming his pee all around rim of the toilet to 'clean it' and onto the floor
- Also must be okay with 2 yr old waking up and telling you his finger has poop on it
- Must be okay with hubby working late and then coming home and checking out immediately once he spots the mood of the wife
Today I am thankful that it is almost bedtime and my nights are my time of recuperation!