Monday, July 19, 2010

Thankfulness Day 159:: Proud Renters

We are now proud renters of a condo!  Yes that is right we are moving on from my parents home to a condo all by ourselves!  This is truly done on faith as the hubby's job is just a temp but for some reason everytime I prayed about this I felt that I was suppose to move out in faith and just watch God provide.  This is not good for my anxiety, or maybe it is?

Nevertheless I listened to Him and we will be in our new place as of August 1st!  Now the hunt is on for all furniture as we have nothing quite yet!  Bunkbeds are a must!

Today I am thankful for this next stage in our lives, being an independent family again and being on our own.

1 comment:

Jen and Bern said...

Congrats! He will provide AND check out BYOG's blog this morning!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails