Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thankfulness Day 149-155:: Yosemite!

We had a GREAT trip!  It was lots of work with two little boys and no hubby to help but we survived!  Yosemite is so beautiful, filled with God's creation and I really feel that He blessed me in big ways when I was there.  Each day he would bring along a blessing in nature and it got to the point where He was outdoing himself everyday!

Friday-Thankfulness Day 148::  I saw a dear 5 feet from me just staring at me! I am very thankful for such a sight.
Saturday-Thankfulness Day 149::  We hiked up some of the little waterfalls with the boys and there is nothing like the beauty of a waterfall.  Today I am thankful for this opportunity.
Sunday Thankfulness Day 150::  We went down the river on a boat with some mild rapids, then played at a beach next to our camp where these HUGE butterflies were flying all around us.  I've never seen such beautiful colors on a butterfly.  The kids had so much fun and I'm so thankful for that experience for them.
Monday Thankfulness Day 151:: We saw a deer with two babies nursing.  Have you ever seen such a thing?  It was amazing!  Then there was a bear going through our camp but I only got too see it's poop.  ;)  We also had lots of birds and squirrels all around us.  I am so thankful for the animals because they really make our world so unique.
Tuesday Thankfulness Day 152:: I was still on my bear hunt so I started to pray that God would bring a long a bear for me.  Later that day I saw three different ones!  Including one right next to my tent!  So naturally I followed it but by the time I got my camera he was a distance away.  I'm so thankful that God brought this bear right to my door step. :)
On the way home there was construction, a winding road, two vomiting children, a smelly car, traffic, combined with a 9 hour car ride.  Which brings me to......
Wednesday Thankfulness Day 153:: REST, I'm so thankful that we came home a day early and just rested all day.
It was such a great trip and really got me back to the right perspective.  I think everyone needs a vacation every once in a while to clear your head and realize what's important in life.

Thursday Thankfulness Day 154:: Today I am thankful for all the extra hair business I've gotten since being home and some tutu orders I need to work on.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails