Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thankfulness Day 53

Today I am reflecting back on the last year and my growth with the Lord. I have been involved with my womens bible study for about 5 years now and we did a study this past year that really changed my life and my walk with God. My eyes have been opened up to a whole new way of thinking and the scriptures have really become alive to me. If you haven't heard Bill Johnson from Bethel church (www.ibethel.org) speak you need to! We recently finished the study "The Power of a Transformed Mind" and it was really life changing. Right now my group is thinking and praying about new people joining and what study we should do next or how to even apply all that we learned in our lives.

Today I am thankful for a year of growth and a group that supports me in prayer and encouragement.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails