Monday, April 5, 2010

Thankfulness Day 57


It was a tough day with my Toddler and so I feel I must post this so we can all understand 'them' a little bit more.

THE Toddler Creed

If it is on, I must turn it off.
If it is off, I must turn it on.
If it is high, it must be reached.
If it is shelved, it must be unshelved.
If it has leaves, they must be picked.
If it is closed, it must be opened.
If it does not open, it must be screamed at.
If it is a pile of dirt, it must be laid on.
If it is a flat surface, it must be banged on.
If mommy's hands are full, I must be carried.
If mommy's in a hurry and wants to carry me, I must walk alone.
If it has buttons, they must be pressed.
If the volume is low, it must go high.
If it is a phone, I must talk to it.
If it is not food, it must be tasted.
If it is a carseat, it must be protested with an arched back.
If I had a toy five minutes ago, it is still mine.
If I have a toy that looks like it, it's mine.
If I want it, it's mine.

Today I am thankful that Nash is just following the toddler rules and isn't really this stubborn. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails