Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thankfulness Day 65:: Recipe

After a long day I had to figure out what to bring to my moms group tomorrow morning since I'm in charge of bringing a potato dish. Well I ran off to the store at 8pm tonight and bought the ingredients for a fast dish and also the most delicious potato dish I've ever tasted!

Here's the recipe

Swiss Potato Casserole

1 large bag of shredded frozen potatoes (aka hash browns)
1 1/2 cups of sour cream
1 large swiss cheese, shredded
1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup of milk
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt

Mix all in a large bowl until all potatoes are thoroughly coated. Put into large pan and bake covered for 30 minutes and uncovered for another 30 minutes (1 hr total)
Sometimes I like to sprinkle extra cheese on top before I put it in the oven. Delicious!

Today I am thankful for easy recipes that I can be proud of.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails