Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankfulness Day 67:: New Job

Answered prayer.

A few weeks ago I asked my friends for prayer regarding our job situation. My prayer was that my husband would find work before May 1st, the day my dad retires and will be home seeing my husband have NO job! I knew it wouldn't result in anything positive. So I sent out my prayer request and just waited.

A week or so later I started to think about my birthday. My husband has had many lay offs. I think since the 5 years we have been married, he has not had a job for my birthday almost every year. This year I turn 30 and I just wanted to celebrate with no worry and have some stability. So I started to pray that not only would he have a job by May 1st but ALSO a job by April 17th my birthday!

Today is the 15th and we got the call yesterday. He starts on Monday!!

Thank you Lord!

Today I am thankful that it is our faith that pleases the Lord and He will reward those who seek Him!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails