Friday, April 16, 2010

Thankfulness Day 68:: Macaroni Grill

MACARONI GRILL

We celebrated my birthday last night with dinner at Macaroni Grill. I know you are wondering what I ordered so I'm posting it for the world to see! I use to work there so I may love the food more then a normal person but seriously it's the best!!! I can EVEN still write my name upside down, backwards, and cursive because I had to go above and beyond ;)


Rosemary Bread, they give it to you free but did you know that you can buy it for like $2 a loaf and put it in your freezer? Yum!

Main Dish Penne Rustica and Chicken Scalloppine (I made huzzy split with me because I wanted them both! It's my day don't judge!)




Amazing Chocolate Cake

I could eat this all everyday!

Today I am thankful for a yummy dinner!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails