Saturday, April 3, 2010

Thankfulness Day 55



Last night Devin and I led worship for a Resurrection Service at Coastline Church in Carlsbad. It was a simple acoustic set with just him and me! This picture above is from a different church but I thought it set the 'feel' of my post. Unlike other church services this one was very reflective and different. The lights were turned down low and the service bounced between speaking, a movie of Christ's death, a dramatic dance, and worship. At the end the pastor asked everyone to leave in silence as they reflect and remember what Jesus did for us on that cross.

I was very nervous to sing up there on stage with no band behind me to cancel out any mistake I could make. It was really such a privilege that I had the opportunity to do that though and to be a part of such a thing with my husband.

Today I am thankful for what Christ did for you and I up on that cross and I am also thankful for being able to be used in such a dramatic reflective service.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails