Sunday, June 6, 2010

Thankfulness Day 116:: My bizarre day


Here is my car.  It's an amazing car and the fact that I have it in the first place is a miracle in itself.  I had a bit of an oops moment today....Maybe  Twice.  Okay Three times!!

1.  I rushed the kids to the car and buckled them in but left my son's door open.  I was waiting for hubby to come and close it and then get it.  Waiting a bit more....(I don't pride myself in my patience) and so I decided to back out and forgot about the door being opened until I heard a BANG!  You see that is where it hit and pressed open harder against the brick mailbox.  Surprisingly there was only minimal damage with a few marks!

2.  I drive to a birthday party and then drive onto the wrong side of the freeway, quickly pull right and get onto the right side!  In my defense it looked a little confusing and it wasn't marked clearly. 

3.  Once I arrive at the birthday party with gift in hand that I HANDMADE for the 1st birthday girl........I was told it was for her older sister who is 3.  Dang that 1st birthday shirt I made for the youngest!!  Are you sure it didn't say the younger girls name on the invite????  

I'm not sure what is going on with me today but it isn't good and I don't like it!  I DO still like my car though!  Glad I didn't get creamed on the freeway going the wrong way! 

Today I am thankful for my amazing Ford and the angels watching over me today because I know they had to call in back up!

3 comments:

Frugalissa Finds said...

ok, totally laughing. Sorry but that is just funny.

cherimarie said...

I agree I can now laugh at myself so you are allowed to also!

devinscott said...

I'm still trying to figure out how you start backing up with the door open knowing that I am still trying to get in the car....

Related Posts with Thumbnails