Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thankfulness Day 139:: Living with the Rents

Have you ever lived with your parents while you're married?  How about with kids too?



In the beginning it seemed easy to say I live with my parents because it had only been a month or so and I knew Huzz would land a job and we would be on our way.  Right?

But now after 15 months, well it's embarrassing. I don't want to tell people as easily as I did before.  I find that my faith was unshakable for a long while so nothing could question my trust in the Lord.  However the past couple of months have done their number and I'm now on wobbly ground.

I don't know how I got here but it doesn't feel good and I want my Faith back!  Living with my parents is a blessing and can also be very hard.  So I'm praying for answers, I'm praying for increased endurance to get through this time, and I'm praying that I will see God's hand in all of this.

Until then, my name is Cheri and I live with the Rents.

Today I am thankful that I have family who will take us in.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails