Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thankfulness Day 28

Time to get crafty! I think the rain brought out the craftiness in me because I was full on creative all weekend. I made a few tutu's, a bow, then these creations:

This is a battleship for Kai's GI Joe's/army men. It's basically an egg carton painted gold and adorned with puffy paint.



I went card shopping for a friends bridal gift and I couldn't find a cute card under 3.99! So I decided to make my own out of my tulle scraps and this is what I created. I think she's kinda cute. Making cards just may be my next idea!

Today I am thankful for the ability to get crafty and let the juices flow!

1 comment:

Jon and Melissa said...

So creative and I love the card. Plus it means more when someone takes the time to make it. you know what I mean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails