Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankfulness Day 39

I had an interview today. I was going to take the job but did not get offered it. On one hand I wanted it and was very excited. On the other hand I didn't want to be away from my kids when they are so young. I asked the Lord to intervene if this wasn't his plan. This morning He told me that staying at home was my Issac and I need to give it to him as an offering. So I went on the job interview and was going to take it, and I really thought that it would be offered since I worked there previously and many people recommended me, but it was not given to me.

Just as Abraham presented Issac, his promised son, at the altar and the Lord intervened and said "Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son." Genesis 22

Staying at home with my kids is my promise from God, my Issac. I gave it to him when a job came to me and presented itself. He is faithful and will provide something else. I'm expectant that something will happen for Devin or me soon.

Today I am thankful that there is a job unseen on the horizon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails