Monday, March 22, 2010

Thankfulness Day 43

Monday. They are always tough for me. Another job fell through today. I tend to wonder if we are cursed however I know that isn't true. I also tend to wonder when all of this will let up and how much we can really endure. I'm trying to stay focused on one day at a time and not worrying over the fact that we are running out of money or that we may be overstaying our welcome at my parents house. I'm trying really hard to keep the positive attitude. Nothing makes any sense and that is just where I am at today. I don't want to just endure life but truly live it joyfully. So today I'm trying to find that inner joy to rise above our circumstances.

Today I am thankful for having enough money to get through today.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails