Sunday, May 30, 2010

Thankfulness Day 111:: Ironing

Confession-I fall short of being the perfect Housewife.  I can cook (stop laughing hubby) okay I can bake, I clean pretty well, I'm very organized, I make sure the dishes are done, I do laundry all the time, I manage the finances, but.........I can't iron! 

Seriously there should be classes offered for this before you hit your teens!

You see, I make NEW wrinkles and the garment comes out looking much worse then before I laid hands on it.  I've tried to get better, get a better iron, etc but it's not going to change anything. 

My name is Cheri and I cannot iron.  You will know us by our wrinkled shirts.
There I feel better now that it is out in the open.  I don't want to hold anything back between us. 

Today I am thankful for the dry cleaners and my wonderful ironing Hubby!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails