Saturday, May 8, 2010

Thankfulness Day 90:: Bounce House

When we see bounce houses I think we naturally think of children and the fun we use to have in them.  Well what about us adults?  We deserve fun too right?!

So yesterday at a 4 yr old and 2 yr old's birthday party, my friend Lisa and I decided we needed to have some mommy time and climbed into the bounce house.  I honestly don't remember the last time I laughed so hard!  We were flying into the air and falling all over the place.  Nash didn't know what came over me and apparently got a bit worried because he spent quite some time trying to usher me out of the bounce house so I could just hold him.  lol! 

Caution:: Excessive bouncing can cause nausea when you haven't experienced so much fun in a long time.

Today I am thankful for silliness and having time of immaturity even as moms.

3 comments:

Melanie Gao said...

I love the theme of your blog! I'm following you now with my Google reader.

I have no idea if that last sentence is grammatically or idiomatically correct but anyway... :)

I think your blog is going to help me appreciate the small things that I should be grateful for every day, but it's so easy to overlook them. So thanks in advance for that.

cherimarie said...

Amazing! I love blog friends! I will say that although we should be thankful for numerous things everyday there are some days where I'm just not wanting to be thankful at all but instead want to stay with a grumpy attitude. Hopefully by the end of the year I will have a fresh new outlook!

commercial bounce house for sale said...

These little ones just love bounce houses, don't they? Sometimes, I try to stop myself from jumping right in with them. I'm much too big and "grown up" for bounce houses. But deep inside, I bite my lips and try to hide my jealousy. I didn't experience bounce houses when I was young. These kids are just lucky.

Related Posts with Thumbnails