Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thankfulness Day 94:: The BEST EVER Chocolate Chip Cookies!

I've never told anyone this recipe.  I savor it.  It's amazing, I got it from a friend's ex-boyfriend's aunt!  It's adaptible, delious, and mine!  But now it's yours too.  I feel that I've been selfish enough and it's time to share it.

Get your pen and paper ready.

The BEST EVER Chocolate Chip Cookies!

1 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 sticks of butter softened
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg
2 cups Flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of chocolate chips

Mix butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla.  In separate bowl add dry ingredients.  Slowly add dry ingredient mixture to sugar mixture and then add chocolate chips.  Stir together.  Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

Variations: Add 1/3 cup butterscotch chips & 1/3 cup white choc. chips and only 1/3 cup chocolate chips
OR add coconut and walnuts and lessen the choc. chips
OR add some peanut butter and peanut butter chips in

I've done it all and they taste so good!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails